ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Ant and CVS update
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:44:55 GMT
> +1

I knew that was coming :) Sean and I spent almost two weeks resolving differences between
version control (what we thought was in production) and the files that were actually deployed
in a production environment. The number and nature of the differences we found were shocking.
Since moving to a release process where all file are deployed, changed or not, there are no
surprises and version control accurately reflects, via tag, what is in production at any given
time.

-Rob A