ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject RE: Assign new value to an existing property
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:41:51 GMT
--- wrote:
> Hi Matt,
> Now that you mention it, I wonder if someone has any
> suggestions as to not
> requiring the <taskdef> either.  Is there some Ant
> properties file I can
> edit to add external tasks so they don't have to be
> referenced explicitly
> in my build.xml?  My work is internal only so I'm
> not worried about
> distribution issues.

If you want to end up with a nonstandard Ant
distribution, you can always rebuild with custom resource files in either or both of
the oata.taskdefs and oata.types packages.  There have
also been talks about performing automatic imports but
I don't currently recall the status of that.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message