ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FIltering task output
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:52:28 GMT
Hmm... this is interesting.  In the CVS version there
is a new datatype--<redirector>--that will do what you
want, but only (as yet) for <exec>, <apply>, and
<java>.  It basically encompasses: file/property/log
redirection, I/O filtration, and I/O transcoding.
This type will probably (99%) be included in Ant 1.6.2
in relatively (99.8%) its current form...

To think bigger, I wonder if it would be possible to
add a nested <redirector> to <parallel> and
<sequential>... it could prove difficult to properly
keep track of everything... it could prove nigh
impossible.  But it might be interesting.

-Matt

--- Johan Vromans CPWR