ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: When is unless/if checked?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:33:45 GMT
Zdravei Todore,

1) There is an error in your unless usage it should be
unless="condition" (yes, without ${}).
2) An ant property is said to be set if it contains
some value in it. In other words
<property name="condition" value="true"/>
is equivalent to
<property name="condition" value="false"/>
in both cases this property is set since it has a
value in it.

Dovizdane
Ivan Ivanov