ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Preset execution environment
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:57:14 GMT
--- Johan Vromans CPWR
<johan.vromans@nl.compuware.com> wrote:
> I hope this clarifies the relation.

I guess what I was really saying was not so much that
I couldn't see the relation but that the float
solution, while as valid IMO as the -s/-find
commandline options, did not serve, in my view, the
same purpose as the pre-import.  In all honesty, float
would probably be better-received by the community
than pre-import, due to its accompanying possibility
of unexpected results.  Actually, now that I think of
it, float might be pretty useful for me personally.  I
still think I might remember a reason to want a
pre-import as well.

-Matt