ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: <import optional="true"> and inherited targets
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:48:54 GMT
Dominique, I'm not sure I follow your answer... what I
am looking for is how to to:

<target name="build" depends="base.build">...</target>

The only thing that occurs to me right off is if we
had properties expansion in depends attributes... was
this discussed already, or am I thinking of RE
properties at the command-line?

-Matt