ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: ant scp task...
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 21:12:32 GMT

If you do not have the server's public key in a known_hosts file locally, you will need to
set the trust attribute in the scp task to true.

I think Anil is right, your remote side looks fine, but the JCE stuff is probably not right.
I noticed you have JCE jars in the ant lib directory. That may be a problem. If I were you,
I would download and install the latest JCE according to the instructions and remove the JCE
stuff from the ant lib directory, leaving only jsch of the jars that you listed in the original
post.

-Rob Anderson