ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject RE: newbie question emailing build file
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 19:31:25 GMT
--- Edward Peloke <> wrote:
> Thanks Matt,
> if I use this when running the script
> ant -logger
> how do I define where the e-mail is sent using the
> messages to?

Never having used it, this is straight out of the
manual and having seen discussions about this logger
on the lists.  I believe you can set properties on the
command line via -D options, via a global properties
file via the -propertyfile option, within the
buildfile itself, via a MailLogger properties file
specified in any of the above ways into the property, etc., etc...

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message