ant-user mailing list archives

From ba...@goodconsultants.com
Subject ant taskdef problem when running twice?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:41:00 GMT
All,

I am not sure if this is the issue. But here is what happened:

I ran "ant all deploy" where deploy is in "all" target as well. In side deploy,
it runs <taskdef classname="org.apache.jasper.Jspc" name="jasper2">.

It is ok to run "ant all" then "ant deploy". It is ok to run "ant deploy"
then "ant deploy". But it is not ok to run "ant all deploy" or "ant deploy
deploy".

Error messsage: "java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError".

So from the test, it seems like if the same taskdef run twice in the same
session, it could be a problem. How can i resolve this?

Thanks

Barry