ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Aston" <...@pigbite.com>
Subject RE: xmlvalidate task and external catalogs
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:58:34 GMT

>Whohoo.  With, or without -lib or putting resolver.jar into
>ANT_HOME/lib?

without, but resolver.jar gets put into the ant lib folder by the build

uncommenting the line you mentioned produces a load of debug which is
showing that the catalog is being used so all I have to do now is debug why
it is not resolving things properly - I think it is the xerces issue I
mentioned so maybe across to that list now ;-)

Many thanks for your help!

Jeremy