ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gian Franco Casula" <gian.franco.cas...@topficie.nl>
Subject Starting and stopping websphere on the server
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 06:10:43 GMT
Hello,

Has anyone written an Ant target for stopping and starting
a webapp from websphere? I'm running Ant locally and
Websphere is on the server that I can reach with a terminal
emulator, telnet or ftp.

I'm slowly enhancing one of my scripts in order to avoid
repetitive manual tasks especially during the test phase,
you know: changing code, compiling, stopping the server,
copying the files, starting the server, testing etc...etc...

Thanks, greetings,

Gian Franco Casula