ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rainer Noack" <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject RE: how can i undeclare taskdef?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2004 21:19:02 GMT
Hi Barry,
I'm not sure in 1.6 but there should be no problems with
declaring the same task twice as this should be ignore
if the same class (from the same classloader) is using.
As you're using the implicitely creation of an own classloader
for this task, this may be the problem. (there is a magic
property that controls reuse of classpath classloaders but
i've forgotten it's name.)
however, you can place your taskdef inside a target (like init)
and use the depends attribute to make sure it runs only once.
AFAIK you can not undeclare a taskdef but you can "redeclare"
it (maybe with a dummy).
Regards
Rainer