ant-user mailing list archives

From "Pawanraj Sadhwani" <pawan...@elitecore.com>
Subject How to merge two zip files excluding certain files
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:48:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to merge two jar files into one jar file. I am using the
<zipgroupfileset> for this. There are certain files in the target jar that
are getting overwritten by identically named files in the source file. How
do i get zip to exclude these identically named files?

making duplicate="preserve" doesnot help.

i am using ant 1.5.3 version. here is my code.

   <target name="test-jars-stuff">
    <zip destfile="target.jar" duplicate="preserve">
      <zipgroupfileset dir="core-jars" includes="source.jar" />
    </zip>
   </target>

Any help is appreciated.

Pawan