ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <ew...@llbean.com>
Subject delete task and sybolic link
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:12:01 GMT
I have a directory structure from which I'm trying to delete the contents, but I do not want
delete task to follow a symbolic link in that directory.  The portion of my ant script looks
like this:

<delete>
    <fileset dir="${stores.dir}" excludesfile="**/shop/**/*"/>
</delete>

The directory structure looks like this:

stores/web/llbean
stores/shop
stores/properties
stores/...

 (where shop is a symbolic link that I do not want to delete)

I have tried a bunch of different permutations and no luck. How can I exclude the files from
the symbolic link that being deleted, but delete the rest of the content under my stores directory?

thanks in advance

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306