ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Ant task for accessing Maven repository?
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:45:59 GMT
I curious if anyone's got a stable/usable Ant task for accessing a Maven-style repository?
 I've looked at several (JJAR, Ruper, etc.) but they all appear to be in early stages of development.
 We've got a traditional Ant-based build process, but I like Maven's handling of dependencies.
 We may be moving to Maven sometime in the future, but until then I'd like to have an Ant
task for uploading or pulling from the build artifact repository.

Thanks,
Kyle

_____

Kyle Adams | Java Developer  |  Gordon Food Service  |  616-717-6162