ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wever <>
Subject RE: Javac task not strict enough on include and exclude?
Date Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:48:57 GMT
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:47:09 -0600, Dominique Devienne wrote:
> It's as simple as adding sourcepath="" to your <javac> ;-)
> I use it extensively to compile subtrees of the same source tree, in
> several <javac> passes. --DD

This works nicely when the include/exclude's are based on directories.
As you can see from my script mine is not always so, so I ended up
having to use your solution and Keith Hatton's copy solution.

Thanks for the help.

-- <BR/>
"Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf." Cherokee saying
<BR/> --- <a href=>De norske Bokklubbene</a> ---

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message