ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Can you turn on debug and verbose from inside ant or only from the command line?
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 01:38:12 GMT
So you are asking to programmatically set the message logging priority
level?

I believe you could get the listeners registered with the project
(Project.getBuildListeners()), check which one was an instance of
BuildLogger and then set the message output level (using
BuildLogger.setMessageOutputLevel(int)) of the logger.

HTH and maybe the experts will provide an easier way?
Darins

"Ray Tayek" <rtayek@freightgate.com>
03/23/04 04:33 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"