ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Can you turn on debug and verbose from inside ant or only from the command line?
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:30:01 GMT
You can add listeners within Eclipse by setting an Argument on the Main
tab of the Ant launch configuration (just like the Ant command line)

-listener your.build.Listener

Darins

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
03/23/04 10:43 PM
Please respond to "Ant Users List"

        To:     user@ant.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Can you turn on debug and verbose from inside ant or only from
the
command line?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Ray Tayek <rtayek@freightgate.com> wrote:

> I can turn on -verbose and -debug from the command line. How do I do
> this from within ant?

You can't.

You can either attach an extra listener that uses a different
verbosity (not sure whether that's possible using Eclipse) or use
<record> to create a logfile with information at whatever level you'd
like.

Stefan