ant-user mailing list archives

Subject RE: Unable to get junit task to work
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:43:47 GMT
First, thank you for the reply,
Tried what you suggested, <junit printsummary="withOutAndErr"
showoutput="yes"> and with ant -v but other than incredible amounts of
'system properties info' (too much to post here and doesn't mention
anything about the errors anyways), I still just get this output...

E:\JAVA\junit3.8.1>ant -v
Apache Ant version 1.6.0 compiled on December 18 2003
Buildfile: build.xml
Detected Java version: 1.4 in: C:\j2sdk1.4.2_03\jre
Detected OS: Windows 2000
parsing buildfile E:\JAVA\junit3.8.1\build.xml with URI =
Project base dir set to: E:\JAVA\junit3.8.1
Build sequence for target `unittest' is [unittest]
Complete build sequence is [unittest, ]

    [junit] Using System properties ...{lots of output}..
    [junit] Running junit.samples.AllTests
    [junit] Tests run: 119, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 1.072

    [junit] TEST junit.samples.AllTests FAILED

Total time: 1 second

Any other Ideas???

Thanks again