ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject ant star team tasks
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:33:36 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use the ant star team tasks with star team 4.2.  I am trying
to check out by label but it can't seem to find the label.  The problem is,
the labels I need to use are revision labels, not build labels, how do I
check out by revision labels?

Thanks,
Eddie

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.