ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject RE: what's wrong with this build file?
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:20:26 GMT
thanks Luis,

I will give this a try.

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor) [mailto:Luis.Conelly@gnf.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:11 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: what's wrong with this build file?

what do you mean by  'this is the only way I can get them all to run'? Do
you want all targets run? then

$ ant zipcfmx zipactuate zipscripts

Will do the job and you do not need to chain the targets as dependent. You
can also create another target which calls the three targets and then call
this target from your command line (you can use <antcall> task to do this):

<target name="zipAll">
    <antcall target="zipcfmx "/>
    <antcall target="zipactuate "/>
    <antcall target="zipscripts"/>