ant-user mailing list archives

From epel...@echoman.com (Edward Peloke)
Subject what's wrong with this build file?
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:29:41 GMT
I have the following build file.  The zips aren't really dependent on each
other but that is the only way I can get them all to run.  If I don't make
them dependent, only one will run.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Eddie

<project name="caddis" default="zipscripts" basedir="c:\qa build">
<property name="qabuild" value="c:\qa build"/>
<property name="builds" value="c:\builds\builds"/>

<property name="sqlscripts" value="C:\ShareCare300\SQL\Oracle\Service
Packs\Hold QA"/>

<tstamp>
 <format property="TODAY" pattern="MMddyy" locale="us"/>
</tstamp>

  <!--The following tasks depend on the success of the checkout task-->
        <!--Zip up the CFMX Files -->
        <target name="zipcfmx" >
        <zip destfile="${qabuild}/cfmx_dds_${TODAY}.zip"
         basedir="${qabuild}/cfmx"
         update="true"
         />
        </target>

        <!--Zip up the Actuate Files -->
        <target name="zipactuate" depends="zipcfmx">
        <zip destfile="${qabuild}/Actuate_Rox_dds_${TODAY}.zip"
         basedir="${qabuild}/Actuate Rox"
         update="true"
        />
        </target>

        <!--Zip up the Scripts Files -->
        <target name="zipscripts" depends="zipactuate">
        <zip destfile="${qabuild}/Scripts_dds_${TODAY}.zip"
         basedir="${sqlscripts}"
         update="true"
        />
        </target>

 WARNING:  The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It may also
contain trade secrets and other proprietary information for which you and
your employer may be held liable for disclosing.  You are hereby notified
that any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication in error,  please notify HIPAA@echoman.com by E-Mail and then
destroy this communication in a manner appropriate for privileged
information.