ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Rich" <billr...@attglobal.net>
Subject RE: show list of available tasks
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:34:42 GMT

fax:        +1 413 669-9716
billrich@wilandra.com or billrich@attglobal.net
http://www.wilandra.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Reilly [mailto:peter.reilly@corvil.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 9:22 AM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: show list of available tasks

<description> could be in a <macrodef> in an antlib got from an <import>
and it would still add it self the the project.

The problem is that it is an "active" datatype, it adds itself to the
project.
Most datatypes are passive, the enclosing task makes use of them,
or an id is used to specify that it is to be added to the project as a
reference.
Peter