ant-user mailing list archives

From "Graham Reeds" <grah...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: Ant Books
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 20:43:49 GMT
One thing I forgot to mention is that it will be mainly used in conjuction
(well almost exclusively) for web-apps.

> +1 'Java Development With Ant' by Manning...When I started using Ant this
> book and this list got me up to speed. Also, the Ant manual (supplied with
> the distro) is a good resource.

Yeah, I've read through the Ant In Anger and skimmed the manual, but I
couldn't find what I want.  I find online browsing very annyoing - no
helpful index to look through and then to flick to the page of.  Hence the
purchase of a book.

Currently I want to know how to embed my classpath in my build file.  I had
a thread a couple of weeks ago entitled 'Ant 1.6.0 Long filename support'
that got put on a back burner recently, but has now come up again.

G.