ant-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Bharti <Ashi...@ocwen.co.in>
Subject RE: SQLExec Class usage
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:44:05 GMT
Also The Exception Stack is::

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.log(Task.java:324)
	at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.JDBCTask.getConnection(JDBCTask.java:338)
	at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.SQLExec.execute(SQLExec.java:358)
	at
com.otx.framework.scheduler.tasks.SQLTaskWrapper.startAntSQLTask(SQLTaskWrap
per.java:180)
	at
com.otx.framework.scheduler.tasks.SQLTaskWrapper.<init>(SQLTaskWrapper.java:
210)
	at
com.otx.framework.scheduler.tasks.SQLTaskWrapper.main(SQLTaskWrapper.java:19
7)
Exception in thread "main"

Regards,
Ashish