ant-user mailing list archives

From Rob van Oostrum <rob.vanoost...@blastradius.com>
Subject RE: Subversion, CvsTagDiff
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:59:15 GMT
Not that I know of. One practical obstacle for this is that SVN currently
does not (AFAIK) have an option to limit output to just filenames (such as
cvs rdiff -s). CvsTagDiff depends on this in the way it calls CVS through
the cvs task and the way output from cvs is parsed. If SVN adds this
support, I would think it would be failry easy to use most of the CvsTagDiff
code and just have it call SVN instead of CVS ... that is assuming the svn
task is implemented along the same lines as the cvs task ...

cheers
Rob