ant-user mailing list archives

From "Arthur Allen" <arthur_al...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem using jxpath
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2004 23:31:02 GMT
I've added commons-jxpath-1.1,jar and jdom.jar to my ant 1.6.1 lib
directory. When I use the following task:

<target name="xmldom">
	    <taskdef classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.JXPath"
	             name="jxpath" />
	    <typedef classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.XMLDOM"
	             name="xmlDom" />

	    <xmlDom id="module.xml" file="${config.dir}/build.xml"/>
	    <!-- Enable Jxpath support -->
	    <jxpath/>
	    <echo>Name:
${jxpath:/references/module.xml/root/project/property/@name}</echo>

  </target>

I get an error message to the effect that ant cannot find taskdef
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.JXPath
No such path exists in the commons-jxpath jar cited above. Is there another
version of this jar, or is a separate jar file required?
Thanks in advance
Arthur