ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fox Sterling" <viper_w...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unable to locate tools.jar
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:05:36 GMT
I cannot figure out why antwont recognise the tools.jar. I have added ( set
JAVA_HOME=<jdkhome> ) in side the ant.bat file.  Ant responds with ( Unable
to locate tools.jar. Expected to find it in <jdkhome>\jre\lib\tools.jar ).
The tools.jar is located at ( <jdkhome>\lib\tools.jar ) since this is a
default installation of j2sdk1.4.2.  Why is ant not looking in the default
instalation directory, and how can I force it to locate it there?