ant-user mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <Wendy.Sm...@asu.edu>
Subject Log files when running junit task
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:28:03 GMT

I'm using this target:
   <target name="test" depends="compile-test,props-test">
     <junit showoutput="true">
       <test name="edu.asu.vpia.dao.colleague.TestUtil"/>
       <formatter type="plain"/>
       <classpath refid="project.classpath"/>
     </junit>
   </target>

I'm able to control where the Log4j files go for the classes actually
being tested, but I'm also getting a
TEST-edu.asu.vpia.dao.colleague.TestUtil.txt file in the directory from
which I invoke 'ant test'.

Is it possible to specify where this file should be written?  I'd like
to put it one level lower in a 'logs' directory.

I've read this page:
http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/junit.html
None of the attributes of 'formatter' seem to be what I'm looking for.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.