ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniels, Doug" <Doug.Dani...@GDC4S.Com>
Subject RE: how to convert path to fileset
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:31:34 GMT
Sorry about that I just realized that converting the path like that isnt
very helpful.

Here is a task that I'm thin you are looking for:
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/pathtofileset.html

<pathtofileset pathrefid="struts.jars" dir="/" name="filesetName" />

Then you can use that filesetName as the fileset you want to copy.

You'll need to download the ant-contrib tasks:
http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/

and then in your build file you must declare those ant-contrib tasks so you
can use them so you declare them at the top of your build file like this:

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
  <classpath>
    <pathelement location="/usr/share/java/lib/ant-contrib-0.3.jar"/>
  </classpath>
</taskdef>

I hope this helps.

~ Doug Daniels