ant-user mailing list archives

From "Daniels, Doug" <Doug.Dani...@GDC4S.Com>
Subject <depend> task adding includes/excludes for destdir
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2004 14:14:59 GMT
I was wondering for the <depend> task does the includes and excludes
attribute apply only to the srcdir or does it also apply to the destdir,
because I'm having a problem where I want to exclude a certain directory but
its in my com/company/project/foo path under com/company/tools (in my
destdir) so I say exclude="**/tools/" but when it runs it includes that path
and I guess there is to much stuff there because it fails with a stack
overflow exception. When I looked at it with debug printing it includes that
directory when looking at class file dependencies.

So does the excludes only happen for the srcdir or the destdir or both?

~ Doug Daniels