ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Litwak" <klit...@apu.edu>
Subject Suggestiosn for ANT-Java programming book
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:23:10 GMT

Having read the ANT manual, I'm looking for a book that actually tells
you how to create a web project directory structure, what actually goes
where, how to configure for specific app servers or web servers, and so
forth.  A friend suggested _Java Tools for Extreme Programming_.  Any
comments or other suggestions?  I'm used to tools that hide all this
stuff from you (similar to the Sun Java Reference Implementation).  I
need to become an expert at doing it manually like yesterday.  Thanks.

Ken