ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Litwak" <klit...@apu.edu>
Subject RE: Basic setup question
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:29:32 GMT
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings>ant -help
ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set
ANT_HOME.
C:\Documents and Settings>set
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
ANT_HOME=L:\ant
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\klitwak\Application Data
CLIENTNAME=Console
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=IMTADMINSTU
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\klitwak
JAVA_HOME=C:\J2SE
LOGONSERVER=\\DC1
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\J2SE\bin
;L:\ant\bin
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 0 Stepping 10, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=000a
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\klitwak
windir=C:\WINDOWS

C:\Documents and Settings>l:

L:\>cd ant

L:\ant>cd bin

L:\ant\bin>ant.bat
ANT_HOME is set incorrectly or ant could not be located. Please set
ANT_HOME.
L:\ant\bin>ant.bat -help