ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Creating a project based on Ant
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:58:37 GMT
Before you reinvent the wheel (besides you want :-) you should have
a look at other. E.g. Maven [1]

Ant is under ASF-License and it should be possible to use Ant inside
other products - see Eclipse, JBuilder, ... (which include Ant) or
BEA Weblogic, Oracle IAS, ... (which include Apache webserver).

AFAIK you have only to say (inside your license or so) that you´re using
Ant.

Jan

[1] http://maven.apache.org/