ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Constructing a file with a repeating group
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 06:51:39 GMT
> But I believe there are also specialized JNLP custom tasks out there.
> Did you check the related projects, and external tasks section of the
> manual? --DD

The only entry I found was Roxes. Maybe you should try that.

Jan

Roxes Ant Tasks
The collections contain 3 Tasks for simplifying application deployment: sfx
creates native self extracting executables out of ZIP archives; jstub
creates native executables; jnlp simplifies the creation of JNLP files for
Java Web Start.

Compatibility:  Ant 1.5 or above
Contact:  info@roxes.com
License:  GNU General Public License (GPL)