ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Guidance on build.xml to build dev/test/live with no changes
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:28:01 GMT
I havenĀ“t followed the threat, but I would try to extract all
parts which are different between dev/test/live area into properties
and define them in three properties files. Then include the right
file...

live.properties:
----------------
target.dir=/helloworld
webapp.name=Hello World
db.connection=connection-to-real-life-db

test.properties:
target.dir=/helloworld-test
webapp.name=TEST: Hello World
db.connection=testdb