ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: List of frequently found gotchas
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:27:23 GMT
Ok, you only want to have the notes of <copy> on the top?
That can be done ... and you´re right, it seems more intuitive

old:
- Description
  - text
  - note
- Parameters
- Parameters specified as nested elements
- Examples
- Unix Note
- Windows Note

new:
- Description
  - text
  - note
  - Unix Note
  - Windows Note
- Parameters
- Parameters specified as nested elements
- Examples

Jan