ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: ejbjar manifest case sensitive
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:19:13 GMT
I think a specification will specify the exact name and
we should use that. But I haven´t found any spec for JAR
files and their manifest file.
The only one I found was that part of J2EE, not enough for
me, but the only one I found ...

We should search for a spec of JAR. Does someone knows the
location?

Jan