ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chon, Ae H" <AE.H.C...@saic.com>
Subject RE: Calling Ant from a Java main?
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 22:24:10 GMT
Shailesh,

You can use ANT's listener to capture your build log then transform the
build log to html using xslt task.

I have it set up where I execute a build with a listener to capture the log.

	 ant -f build_csharp.xml -listener org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger"
/>

This will generate a "log.xml" file.
then... use XSLT task to transform the log.xml to a html build file using
log.xsl stylesheet that ANT provides.

	<property name="ant.XmlLogger.stylesheet.uri"
location="${ant.home}\etc\log.xsl" />
	<target name="translate-build-log" depends="init" if="found.log"
			description="create html from an xml log" >
			<xslt
				out		=
"${log.build.dir}\${buildlog.html.file}"
				in		=
"${log.unittest.dir}\log.xml"
				style	= "${ant.XmlLogger.stylesheet.uri}"

			</xslt>
	</target>

don't know if this is what your looking for.  hope this helps.