ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: XMLValidate Task. Schema and Property
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:48:01 GMT

Ant may allow it now, but a while back it couldn't,
so I have a small custom task, posted in BugZilla somewhere,
that does it. The task is Xerces specific if I recall.

You could also <java> Xerces directly too I guess. --DD

<bm:schemavalid file="build/dependencies.xml"
                externalNoNamespaceSchema="config/dependencies.xsd" />
<echo message="build/dependencies.xml is schema-valid" />

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message