ant-user mailing list archives

From "Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelf...@pearson.com>
Subject RE: Suggestiosn for ANT-Java programming book
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:10:04 GMT
Ken,

I own nearly every book ever written about ant. You simply cannot do better
than _Java Development with Ant_ by Hatcher and Loughran. Unfortunately not
much has been written about ant 1.6 which introduces a number of features
which radically alter (for the better) how build files will be written going
forward. Stegan Bodewig's weblog is a good read for anyone interested in
following developments with ant.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@pearson.com