ant-user mailing list archives

From Nick Neuberger <>
Subject RE: Https site test
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 16:18:46 GMT
You can also try......

I think they have an option to connect to secure websites....

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Zafarano []
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 4:33 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Https site test

How about using jmeter?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sureka, Sushil []
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 12:59 PM
Subject: Https site test

We want to run a simple automated test after we have started the server
in production. Basically I was thinking to write a Ant Script that will
try to access a https url and if successful will consider the serer
start as successful. It seems like ANT only supports http under
condition task(at least in 1.5.3); is there a way to test a https site
using ANT script.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
identified in the alias address of this message and may contain confidential
distribution of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message