ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor)" <Luis.Cone...@gnf.com>
Subject RE: jars required to send attachment via <mail> task
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:46:12 GMT
switched to JDK 1.3.1 with Java Activation Framework 1.0.1 & Java Mail 1.2

still negative...

I am starting to think that my mail server is involved in some wired way... I am using a MSExchange
server. If any idea come to you, please let me know... I'll keep looking into this issue.

Regards

Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor)
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:06 AM
To: Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor); Ant Users List
Subject: RE: jars required to send attachment via <mail> task

No positive result using JAF 1.0.2 & JavaMail 1.3.1

I still got following message as body mail

This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet Service.  To view
the original message content,  open the attached message. If the text doesn't display correctly,
save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original
character set.

I saved the attachment as zip file and I cannot open it, nor use it (even using jar command
to see the content of the file).

Any other idea will be welcome

Regards