ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor)" <Luis.Cone...@gnf.com>
Subject RE: jars required to send attachment via <mail> task
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 16:23:01 GMT
Sorry, I didn't mention my config:

Win2K + ANT 1.6.1 + Sun JDK 1.4.1_02

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor)
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:19 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: jars required to send attachment via <mail> task

Hi,

    Which jar files do I need to send a zip / jar file as attachment using <mail> task?
I tried

   <target name="notify-attachment" description="Sends Mail Messages with attachments">
        <mail mailhost="${param.mail.host}" mailport="${param.mail.port}"
              subject="${param.mail.subject}" >
          <from address="${param.mail.sender}"/>
          <to address="${param.mail.list}"/>
          <fileset dir="${param.mail.dist.dir}">
              <include name="**/*.zip"/>
          </fileset>
        </mail>
    </target>

but failed.

	I added mail.jar & activation.jar to $ANT_HOME/lib, but still fails (sends the mail,
but the attachment is not correctly set.

	I tried to use [encoding="mime"] & [messagemimetype="mime"] attributes in <mail>
task, but the same result with first and failed with second.

	I'd appreaciate any ideas, because I've ran out of them

	Regards

Luis G Conelly
Softtek
Phone (52) 449.910.7308  DC *879.7308
Mobile (52) 449.123.8749
Fax     (52) 449.910.7801
www.softtek.com

IMPORTANT: The documents and files attached to this transmission contain confidential information
that must be kept secret by law. This information is for the exclusive use of the specified
recipient whose name appears in this transmission. If you have received this message by mistake,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the file and its attachments. You
are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying, distribution or adoption of any action
arising from the confidential information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Any violation
will be penalized by law.