ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GNF, Contractor)" <Luis.Cone...@gnf.com>
Subject RE: "Could Not Date Test Remote File..." with IIS
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:57:02 GMT
Jerry,

    I have found several options to your question. I am not pretty sure which of them can
help you, but here they are:

[ftp task with ms-ftpsvc]  <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98746830805949&w=2>
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=98746830805949&w=2
[FTP task question] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=107703154315376&w=2>
&m=107703154315376&w=2
[Ant1.6 - FTP task with MS FTP] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=107607509626518&w=2>
&m=107607509626518&w=2

All links are from threads on this list. You should also take a look at the manual on FTP
page[1]

Hope this helps on your issue.

Regards
-Luis

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/ftp.html <http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/ftp.html>

-----Original Message-----
From: J Malcolm [mailto:techstuff@malcolms.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 7:22 PM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: "Could Not Date Test Remote File..." with IIS

I'm trying to ftp to an IIS (WinServer 2003) machine.  I've got 'depends ="yes"' set.  For
every file, I get "Could not date test remote file..." messages. (Ant 1.6.1)  The files are
definitely one the server, and are replaced every time I run the Ant task.

I did a packet trace, and the file entry is being transferred down from the server.  So my
assumption is that this problem is parser related.

The extra blurbs in the docs about IIS are pretty cryptic.  But I downloaded and added to
Ant's lib dir:  commons-net-1.1.0.jar and jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar.

I added a 'separator="\"'  attribute, but it didn't seem to matter.

I'm sure this is pilot error.  I'm setting up the IIS server as well as the client side Ant
task.

Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Jerry