ant-user mailing list archives

From "Deblauwe, Wim" <wim.debla...@barco.com>
Subject RE: REPOST: problem with character set when sending junit testrep ort via mail
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:30:21 GMT
Hi,

I changed the mail task to attach the html file, not display it in the
message body. This seems to work fine. I will re-try the other solution if
we where to upgrade to a new ant version.

What I'd like to do is set the number of failures in the message, but I
don't suppose the junit task sets such a property?
I would then do this:

<mail>
   <message="There are ${junit.nrOfFailures} failures. Please look at the
results in the attached html">
</mail>

Is it possible?

-----Original Message-----
From: RADEMAKERS Tanguy [mailto:tanguy.rademakers@swift.com]
Sent: vrijdag 19 maart 2004 13:38
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: REPOST: problem with character set when sending junit
testrep ort via mail

Wim,

1) What differs between the times when it works, and the time when it
doesn't work (other than the fact that the mail works..., obviousely)?
Does it work when all tests pass and fail when they fail, or is it one
specific test failing that causes the probem? What happens when you mail
the report from the disk using your mail client?

2) Don't suppose there's any way you could upgrade your version of ant.
1.5.4 supports the encoding attribute of mail....

/t

Deblauwe, Wim wrote:

>Hi Tanguy,
>
>I'm setting the messagemimetype, not the encoding. The encoding can only be
>set in versions of ant higher then the one I'm using (I am using 1.5.3).
The
> [...]
>
>Anyway, this is part of my ant file:
>
>	<target name="JUnitTest" depends="init">
>		<junit fork="yes" printsummary="yes" errorProperty="error"
>failureProperty="failure" dir="${basedir}" haltonerror="no"
>haltonfailure="no">
>			<jvmarg value="-ea"/>
>			<classpath>
>				<pathelement location="${basedir}"/>
>				<pathelement location="${basedir}\lib"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\log4j.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\jdom.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\dnsjava-1.2.2.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\activation.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\mail.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\classes.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\xdsiii.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\lib\xmlrpc-1.1.jar"/>
>				<pathelement
>location="${basedir}\jre\lib\comm.jar"/>
>			</classpath>
>			<formatter type="xml" usefile="true"/>
>			<batchtest fork="yes" todir="${report.dir}"
>haltonerror="no" haltonfailure="no" if="all">
>				<fileset dir="${basedir}">
>					<include
>name="**/testbench/*Test.class"/>
>					<exclude
>name="com/barco/bds/is/colmeasdev/testbench/XRiteDTP92Test.class"/>	<!--
>Is not a JUnit test -->
>					<exclude
>name="com/barco/bds/is/dinvw/testbench/*Test.class"/>
><!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
>					<exclude
>name="com/barco/bds/is/timedtasks/testbench/TimedTaskSerializationTest.clas
>"/>	<!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
>					<exclude
>name="com/barco/bds/is/util/testbench/MethodToolTest.class"/>
><!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
>					<exclude
>name="com/barco/bds/is/util/DefaultMessageHandlerTest.class"/>
><!-- is a JUnit test but user interaction is needed -->
>				</fileset>
>			</batchtest>
>			<batchtest fork="yes" todir="${report.dir}"
>haltonerror="no" haltonfailure="no" unless="all">
>				<fileset dir="${basedir}">
>					<include name="${myclass}.class"/>
>				</fileset>
>			</batchtest>
>		</junit>
>	</target>
>	<target name="JUnitReport" depends="JUnitTest">
>		<junitreport>
>			<fileset dir="${report.dir}">
>				<include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
>			</fileset>
>			<report format="noframes" todir="${report.dir}"/>
>		</junitreport>
>	</target>
>	<target name="mail" depends="JUnitReport">
>		<mail messageMimeType="text/html"
>
>messageFile="${report.dir}\junit-noframes.html"

addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to