ant-user mailing list archives

From "Deblauwe, Wim" <wim.debla...@barco.com>
Subject RE: REPOST: problem with character set when sending junit testrep ort via mail
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 12:19:44 GMT
Hi Tanguy,

I'm setting the messagemimetype, not the encoding. The encoding can only be
set in versions of ant higher then the one I'm using (I am using 1.5.3). The
strange thing is that is sometimes works, and other times doesn't work.

Anyway, this is part of my ant file:

	<target name="JUnitTest" depends="init">
		<junit fork="yes" printsummary="yes" errorProperty="error"
failureProperty="failure" dir="${basedir}" haltonerror="no"
haltonfailure="no">
			<jvmarg value="-ea"/>
			<classpath>
				<pathelement location="${basedir}"/>
				<pathelement location="${basedir}\lib"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\log4j.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\jdom.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\dnsjava-1.2.2.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\activation.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\mail.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\classes.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\xdsiii.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\lib\xmlrpc-1.1.jar"/>
				<pathelement
location="${basedir}\jre\lib\comm.jar"/>
			</classpath>
			<formatter type="xml" usefile="true"/>
			<batchtest fork="yes" todir="${report.dir}"
haltonerror="no" haltonfailure="no" if="all">
				<fileset dir="${basedir}">
					<include
name="**/testbench/*Test.class"/>
					<exclude
name="com/barco/bds/is/colmeasdev/testbench/XRiteDTP92Test.class"/>	<!--
Is not a JUnit test -->
					<exclude
name="com/barco/bds/is/dinvw/testbench/*Test.class"/>
<!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
					<exclude
name="com/barco/bds/is/timedtasks/testbench/TimedTaskSerializationTest.class
"/>	<!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
					<exclude
name="com/barco/bds/is/util/testbench/MethodToolTest.class"/>
<!-- Is not a JUnit test -->
					<exclude
name="com/barco/bds/is/util/DefaultMessageHandlerTest.class"/>
<!-- is a JUnit test but user interaction is needed -->
				</fileset>
			</batchtest>
			<batchtest fork="yes" todir="${report.dir}"
haltonerror="no" haltonfailure="no" unless="all">
				<fileset dir="${basedir}">
					<include name="${myclass}.class"/>
				</fileset>
			</batchtest>
		</junit>
	</target>
	<target name="JUnitReport" depends="JUnitTest">
		<junitreport>
			<fileset dir="${report.dir}">
				<include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
			</fileset>
			<report format="noframes" todir="${report.dir}"/>
		</junitreport>
	</target>
	<target name="mail" depends="JUnitReport">
		<mail messageMimeType="text/html"

messageFile="${report.dir}\junit-noframes.html"
					tolist="xxx@barco.com"
					cclist="yyy@barco.com"
					subject="JUnit Test Results - NewDev
branch: ${TODAY}"