ant-user mailing list archives

From "Deblauwe, Wim" <wim.debla...@barco.com>
Subject REPOST: problem with character set when sending junit testreport via mail
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:07:12 GMT
I haven't seen any reply yet to my question, although this list is very
active.

Isn't there anyone who can help me?

-----Original Message-----
From: Deblauwe, Wim [mailto:wim.deblauwe@barco.com]
Sent: dinsdag 16 maart 2004 17:33
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: problem with character set when sending junit testreport via
mail

Hi,

I'm using ant 1.5.3 and have a problem when I send a mail containing the
report of the junit tests. In stead of the mail, I get a mail with the
following message in it:

"This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet
Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If
the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then
open it using a viewer that can display the original character set. "

The mail has an attachment message.txt with this: