ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: how to convert path to fileset
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:54:07 GMT
The problem is more that filesets can only have
one root  or base directory.
This base directory is used quite heavily in the ant core code.

On unix this is no problem as all files have a common
root directory.

On windows there is no notion of a common root directory,
due to its bizarre notion of "drives".

If the files have a comon root directory, one can use
ant-contrib's <pathtofileset> task.

Peter