ant-user mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: show list of available tasks
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:08:57 GMT
I posted bug 27722 yesterday on this. Maybe if you and other interested
people vote for it, the Ant developers would be more inclined to apply
the patches contained in the bug report. The patches make <description>
elements in a target apply to the description for the target, and don't
add the target descriptions to the project description line.

Dale